Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Mother's Daughter



I seriously needed a new hairstyle. I always know it's time to chop my hair off when I start putting it up most of the time. Cait gave me the courage to go for the shorter style I've been wanting for a while now. It looks wretched in this picture, but styled, doesn't look too bad. Something else about this haircut? It makes me look exactly like my mom.

4 comments:

  1. Megan, I love you with short hair! I can't wait to see it, makes me think if I am going to be accepted at this reunion, I have to have short hair too. I asked Kal if he wanted me to buzz him to fit in with the boys. We buzzed Spence last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lovelier Mother-Daughter combo I can't imagine...you look great! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sooo cute Meg! I can't wait to see you, you hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you two are twins! I love short hair and I love you.

    ReplyDelete