Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stop Drop & Roll




Today was a special day. Yeah, I know it's Halloween and all of that, but... it is ALSO the day that we got to go on another field trip to meet Sparky, the fire dog!!! That's right! Today was a major day! Ryen has been excited about this for weeks and today was THE day. Actually, I don't know what to say about the actual experience other than that, but there you go. HUGE news. :)

3 comments:

  1. And the rest of the story is: at dinner when Meg was quizzing Ryen at what she learned from Sparky she had it down pat. We didn't think she was listening but stop, drop and roll...she was! YAY! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, who wouldn't be excited about Sparky, the fire dog? I mean, that's pretty cool stuff. I love everything you do for your kids. You're such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler has been learning that same stuff in school. I heard him with Ashlynn on the kitchen floor tonight saying over and over, "stop, drop and roll", while rolling all over the place.

    ReplyDelete