
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother Benjamin! I've always thought of him as everything I'm not. He's got in spades every characteristic that I lack ...and I love him for it. Throughout my life he has been such an amazing example to me and I feel I have learned so much from him. I admire his bravery, his brilliance, his patience, and his kindness. He has a wise and gentle soul that makes him a tremendous husband, father, and human being. We love you, Bean! Happy birthday!



Beaner! I love you too Ben. Those pictures were so fun to see Meg. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteI ditto that (well, except the brother part, well you actually are my brother too, but you are first and foremost my son, but no actually...) Oh bother, I love you too Ben, thanks Meg for the pics from the past. You say it so well!!!
ReplyDelete