
Here's another little something I just had to pass along. Today is the last day to pick up this little notebook filled with scrappin' goodies. Digital Design Essentials is another favorite scrapping spot of mine. Grab this notebook for $3 and you'll get some really great basics to make those digital designs super sassy! :)
I wish I could afford to digitaly scrapbook. It seems much easier than doing it all by hand and you have the largest variety at your fingertips.. Someday I will get into it...maybe when we have kids. You are so helpful Meg! I will ask you for all of your sites in a couple years.. when the baaaabyys start coming.
ReplyDeleteWhen I get back there we are going to do some serious scrapbooking, okay? Love your creative talent. Mom
ReplyDeleteI did snag it! Thanks for the tip. Now here's hoping I can figure out how to use it...
ReplyDeleteOooo..if Megan suggests it, I might have to snag it.
ReplyDeleteI'm seriously upset at my software though. Can I be nosy and ask what program you use to scrap? I've been using Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 3.0. It's really slowwww. I suppose choosing something without enough knowledge is why I get crappy results! haha
A good program makes all the difference! I switch back and forth between Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. I would highly recommend either. (A less expensive and more user-friendly alternative to Photoshop is Photoshop Elements...also great!) There are tons of detailed photo editing software comparisons out there if you feel the urge to Google. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, if anyone needs links to some great "getting started" tutorials, I'd be happy to post them! Yaaay everyone! Scrap! Scrap like the wind!!!
Amber:
ReplyDeleteFirst of all- I LOVE YOU! Second, I am going to totally hold you to that and force you into digital scrapbooking (nerdery) whether you like it or not. And C, I just may have to scrap a page in your honor... to show you that any time is a good time to get your scrap on.
Thanks for the tips Megan!
ReplyDelete