Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dancing Divas




Sonny helped the girls make "tickets" this morning and they practiced all day for their BIG SHOW. They are so funny. Madelyn kept getting distracted by the popcorn Sonny was eating and Ryen kept twirling into the furniture. They sure know how to put on a show! I love my dancing girls.

7 comments:

  1. That is incredibly cute! I love that the girls are so imaginative...and you and Sonny get into it, too!

    And soon you'll have another sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are just adorable!!! We can't wait to see you. I hope you are feeling good...how can you not with so many beautiful people around you!!! not to mention the sexay woman that you are!!! Love ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show was great! I am so blessed to be able to see these dancing divas! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've said it once and i'll say it again, PLEASE write a book for me on activities for the kids!! you guys are amazing parents with such a broad imagination! please send some my way....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds and looks like quite the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, me too! (adrias comment) How cute is that little picture! I love the roll of film look. How did you do that? Is it really a film camera or is that just a trick you know of you genius. I miss you. WRite me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! The cool thing about being a parent is that you can think like a child, but you have the resources of an adult. There are great possibilities with that combo!

    ReplyDelete