Wait, wait, wait....does this mean my blog will start actually looking fashionable when I get Megan to design it??! Heaven knows I'm not good at doing it myself! You better explain just what you have up your sleeve girl! I can't wait!
Ha! I'm starting an online business. I'm going to offer free backgrounds and goodies for your blog. Hopefully, everything should be ready to launch on April 1st. In the coming days, I'll start offering some free stuff on my blog as a trial run. I'm really excited!
i know this is ridiculous... ive commented on this 3 times BUT i just saw your new blog header and I LOVE IT! Oh my gosh... that is the cutest photo ever. I wish I took that one. you have the most adorable girls.
you are soooo good. i love it. how on earth do you do that??
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEK!!!
ReplyDeleteBen told me about this. I'm PUMPED! You are an inspiration! You are going to be the next designmom! :)
Sigh...I love it. I was looking at other stuff on the net and YOU ARE GONNA BE HOT STUFF :)
ReplyDeleteOh and Carrie I can totally hear you saying eeeek and it makes me miss you!
Wait, wait, wait....does this mean my blog will start actually looking fashionable when I get Megan to design it??! Heaven knows I'm not good at doing it myself! You better explain just what you have up your sleeve girl! I can't wait!
ReplyDeletei dont get it.
ReplyDeleteHa! I'm starting an online business. I'm going to offer free backgrounds and goodies for your blog. Hopefully, everything should be ready to launch on April 1st. In the coming days, I'll start offering some free stuff on my blog as a trial run. I'm really excited!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support everyone! :)
You are one talented woman!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Suz
oh yay Im so excited! Also Thanks for reminding me to say whos blue hair that was! I put in in the comments after your :)
ReplyDeleteHello, lovely! Can't wait to learn more about this. Are you doing design work for other blogs now?
ReplyDelete-Francesca
i know this is ridiculous... ive commented on this 3 times BUT i just saw your new blog header and I LOVE IT! Oh my gosh... that is the cutest photo ever. I wish I took that one. you have the most adorable girls.
ReplyDeleteMeg, the new header is really cool!
ReplyDelete