Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunshine in the Soul



I honestly don't know if it is just my imagination or if the weather has been particularly disagreeable this year.  Either way, this little family has learned to take advantage of every single spec of sunshine the good Lord blesses us with.  I told my girls that the sun is a giant spotlight and that whenever it shines down on them, they should give it a good show.


4 comments:

  1. this is what I love about you!!

    "the sun is a giant spotlight and that whenever it shines down on them, they should give it a good show"

    amazingness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that is a quote worth quoting! Well said, so well said. (And I'm sure God and all the angels are smiling down on you when you give that good show!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, great saying. I'm totally going to use it. But I'll give you credit :) I can't wait for the sun to shine ALL THE TIME though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was blog surfing and stumbled upon your blog. What a beautiful family you have, and your recent weighloss is wonderful...you look awsome! I just started a blog for inspired moms. Check it out...I think we have a lot in common!

    petiteelan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete