"I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music."
-Albert Einstein
I love music. I love finding it. I love listening to it. I love living to it. Sonny always jokes that finding incredible artists is a super power of mine. It's amazing to me how many mind-blowing musicians there are in this world who will never sell out an auditorium or hear themselves on the radio. I'm proud that my girls know all the words to most of these songs and that they have a wide range of music swimming into their ears and sinking down into their perfect little souls. There are way too many artists that I adore to include here, but this is sample of some favorites of mine.
Thanks Meg! I'm always on the hunt for new music but I normally don't know where to begin. This will keep me busy for a while. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, there is more where this came from, dear one. Just let me know if you want to go for round two. :) I've got Poison & Wine from The Civil Wars playing on repeat right now. Sigh. Please tell me you've got that haunting deliciousness. Also, thank you for being the only person who reads my blog. The end.
DeleteI love your music Meg!
ReplyDeleteI love your music Meg!
ReplyDelete...And it only took me a solid decade to convert you to my ways. {evil laugh}
DeleteMEGAN!! This playlist is WONDERFUL! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa!!! You're so sweet!!!!!
Delete