
If my calendar is right, today is officially the first day of spring. It is also the day of the Easter party at Ryen's preschool. I thought she was going to burst right out of her skin this morning! I love how exuberant and joyful she always is. Ry is so easy to excite. I love that sparkle in her eyes and the way it lights up the whole world around her. She IS spring. I love our happy girl!
Yup, I would say that pretty much sums her up! She is the most fun, sweet, energetic, lovable girl in the world! Happy Spring Hastings!
ReplyDeleteTrue that! She is ALWAYS full of joy and smiles! What a wonderful little sweetheart she is! Not only is she brighter than the sunshine itself, but she always is full of great ideas! We love her and all of you soooooooooooooooooooo much! We miss you...gosh darn it :(
ReplyDeleteSeriously, what IS it with that girl. I've seen people with "that light" before but with her it is times 20 million. She is such a SUNBEAM! Anyway we are celebrating spring today too by admiring our first tulip who decided to poke up her little head today. Yaaaaay spring!
ReplyDeleteLove your scrappin' girl!
ReplyDelete