
So much has been neglected lately as I have put all of my time and energy into the creation of my website. I need to learn to juggle. :) We're nearing the finish line now and I am really looking forward to getting back to normal. Well, our normal, anyway. I'm really glad I did this though. It's nice to have an idea and see it through. It feels good to have something that is my own...if that makes sense. As silly as it sounds, starting this little business has been a truly amazing and positive experience for me.
Now to read my girls a bedtime story...
You poor thing, you get back to normal and we are totally going to mess it up again! I just can't feel bad about it though :) I am too stinkin excited!
ReplyDeleteWhatever, nerd. You don't even KNOW how excited we are to see you!!!
ReplyDelete(By the way... that is a Pull-up on Maddie's head. Thankfully, a clean one!)
Hey, it was worth it (from this perspective anyway), your website is AWESOME! It's suuuuuuure nice to have someone back in blogland. I was the only one on the family blog feed for a while there... :)
ReplyDeleteThat button frame is SO cute.
Megan,
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy you let your talents go to work! We think you are simply amazing.
Love
Dave and Norma