Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've done it again.



I have utterly overwhelmed myself with the amount of pictures I have taken. I haven't posted anything lately because I have too many photos! (Isn't that silly?) I find myself in this position faaaar too often. I'm just going to have to stick them all, unedited, in an album and share the link. Sigh. Why must I be a pathological picture-taker?

11 comments:

  1. Megan,
    Pathological or whatever - we love all these pictures. You give such a feeling of being right there. This is a great combination. Sonny looks like he is having such a relaxing time. You and cute Ally! We love them all.
    Thanks for your passion.
    Love, Dave and Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your pictures, and the things your kids do are just so cute! Horray for families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing!!! I promised myself I would get all my extras and such cleaned up during our 40+ hours of vacation driving. Instead I photoshopped and collaged the 2000 pictures I took while on vacation - and left myself where I started ... with about 25,000 pictures just taking up disk space!

    BUT ----- it is so much fun!!!!!

    And we do LOVE the pics you share of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have no complaints! i always love all the pictures you take. we sure miss you guys so seeing all the pictures is wonderful! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your pics!! they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you take awesome photos. i get in that very same predicament quite often! keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If there was a Pathological Pictaker Club...I would be a member! I love your pictures! Just think of all the wonderful memories you have captured. That's what I have to keep telling Dave each time I take my camera out and I hear him say..."oh great!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo...I can't wait to see them all! I need to down load mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute pictures! I'd love to see more! -Suz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becuase you are soooooooo stinking awesome at it...duh! You take some amazing photos. I wish I had the vision you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am one of Lindsey's friends and I read your blog often. I can't help it...it's just too cute.
    What kind of camera do you use? I love all of your shots.

    ReplyDelete