Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mmmmm...

Last year we went to the strawberry patch too early, this year we went too late, but each year we scored some suuuuper yummy berries. I love our little traditions.

7 comments:

  1. Strawberry patches are so much fun! I'm glad you got to go again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet tradition! And it's like you guys are "The Cleavers". The Hastings are a piece of Americana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Ally is so cute! I love berry picking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish we had a patch of any kind around here! how fun. i love your like strawberry frames or you know... the stuff around the pictures. so cute as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually make comments but this post really brought back some memories for me. When I was a little girl - 40 some years ago - we would visit Grandma Glasgow in Durham and one of the highlights of that time was the wild strawberry patch out behind the house in the woods. Yum! I love North Carolina and I love all of you! Squeeze the whole family for me - Love you - Lona

    ReplyDelete
  6. picking strawberries is the best!!! i love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute scrappin' page!

    I remember picking strawberries with my Mom too. For a while, we had some small strawberries growing at our old house. I miss it! Maybe I'll get another going next season. Thanks for motivating me. :)

    ReplyDelete