
I love this kid. I love that she was willing to go with me to the flea market this morning. My sidekick and I found some fantastic goodies! You can't find things like this everywhere. I was always so sad when we lived in AZ because I could never find great antiques. There were some fun things at thrift stores sometimes, but it just wasn't the same. Anyway, I bought some vintage children's books to add to my collection for 10 cents each. I also found a poster-sized vintage red tin sign that I loooooove for $12. It is totally going in my kitchen! I've been toying with the idea of opening my own online store so that everyone can get their hands on the cool stuff I find. What do you think?

i just want to come shopping with you. az does stink the big one when it comes to antiques. im so jealous.
ReplyDeleteYou SHOULD open an online store...I was just telling Caity today that I seem to see only the junk, not the treasures! If you get a chance I'd love to see your flea market finds :)
ReplyDeleteheck yeah, mail me a blue chair!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see them too. I wish I could go with you every time!
ReplyDelete