1. You are caring and you love us very much
2. You always play with us
3. You tell us stories
4. You make us feel warm inside
5. You make the goodest pancakes
6. You tuck us in at night and leave us with your love
7. You love Mom
8. You treat us like a special flower
9. You always help us
10. You teach us important things
Love,
Ryen, Maddie, & Ally
Sonny, you are the best father in all the world. I can't even tell you how blessed I feel as I watch you interact with our daughters. Tonight, as I was getting ready to post this, I looked outside and saw you helping our three girls catch fireflies. I had to abandon my computer and run outside to be with you and share in that moment. It was heaven on earth. Every day with you is heaven on earth. I could not give our children a greater gift than YOU. Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man I know. You are loved beyond measure and appreciated beyond words.
Love,
Your Wife
2. You always play with us
3. You tell us stories
4. You make us feel warm inside
5. You make the goodest pancakes
6. You tuck us in at night and leave us with your love
7. You love Mom
8. You treat us like a special flower
9. You always help us
10. You teach us important things
Love,
Ryen, Maddie, & Ally
Sonny, you are the best father in all the world. I can't even tell you how blessed I feel as I watch you interact with our daughters. Tonight, as I was getting ready to post this, I looked outside and saw you helping our three girls catch fireflies. I had to abandon my computer and run outside to be with you and share in that moment. It was heaven on earth. Every day with you is heaven on earth. I could not give our children a greater gift than YOU. Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man I know. You are loved beyond measure and appreciated beyond words.Love,
Your Wife


Sonny truly is an amazing man.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! I love catching fireflies, minus the part where some of them get squished by my children. sadly enough it took me three tries to get the you are so "deer" to us! HA, sometimes my brain just doesn't work!
ReplyDeleteYour family is so awesome and inspiring to me!
ReplyDelete