If it makes you feel any better, here's what I've been doing instead of blogging:
*Taking my kids to the park
*Snuggling on the couch with my hubby
*Biking like an angry ex-wife
*Taking a thousand million pictures
*Playing tennis
*Camping in our camper, Stella
*Organizing the house
*Washing the laundry and watching the unfolded clean pile grow
*Designing blog backgrounds and goodies
*Shopping for lovely things I don't need...and clothes that I do
*Sitting on our porch with Ally, waiting for the bus to bring my sweeties home
*Talking Ryen into eating her dinner
*Potty training Ally
*Laughing at Madelyn's funny faces
*Tagging along on school field trips
*Getting wild berry smoothies from McDonald's
*Making plans for the future
*Teaching Ally her colors
*Creating a whole new website for Shabby Blogs
I don't know about you, but that makes me feel a little better. :) It has been a seriously eventful summer! It has also been a seriously wonderful summer. I'm getting closer and closer to launching the new Shabby Blogs site and it is going to make my life sooooo much easier. It's so awesome the way God answers our prayers and sends people into our lives that He knows we need. What an awesome experience this process has been for me. Here's a sneak peek at what all the fuss is about...
See that little gnome on the swing? He's going to actually swing! (That's totally my favorite part.) This design is a magical merger between all things Megan and all things Alisa- who is my new best friend and a brilliant artist and designer...and answer to prayers. I adore her! Her style mixed with mine is my personal perfection. She's all cool and quirky and grown up and I'm kitschy and girlie and child-like so when our two styles collide, it's just heavenly awesomeness. I'm so excited! We're getting really close to being done with the design and then it'll be all systems go before I know it. I'm not quite sure how to celebrate the launch though. Tons of giveaways? Something else? I can't quite figure it out. Any ideas?I WILL be catching up on this blog as soon as possible. I've been dying to share the things we've been up to, but I have to go so far back to catch up first. It feels kind of overwhelming, but I'll get it!
You are one busy woman, that is for sure. I can't wait to check out this new site of yours. It looks so stinking cute. NOt that I know how to use any of it, but you know. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteYOUR BACK! I seriously have been on the edge of my seat waiting for some news, any news, something that let me know Summerfield and her beloved residents were alive and well. You have been a busy lady, I like to call it "runnin around like a crazy lady"! Or in your case I think there was a little stopping to smell the roses in the midst of all the runnin! Good for you!!! I nearly cried last night when I got on Shabby and there were new backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteBTW if you have fixed Stella up and not blogged about it, you are in some big trouble! I nearly flew out just to see the transformation process when you posted about finding her. If you have already done it, still post about it! I won't be mad for long!;)
Don't forget teaching your little sister Photoshop on the list :) Family is first and we all know you put your family first. So don't sweat the blogging...just as long as you don't wait too long till we see you blog again :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your site looks fantastic! I can't wait for the official launch!
I'm glad you're back. But I know you are BUSY! Everything you do is so classy and detailed. I just slop through life barely getting basics done. I don't know how you do it all.
ReplyDeleteoh man that is so pretty! I can't wait to see the full edition! Does Alisa design websites? Because I may need one of those types people pretty soon :)
ReplyDelete