Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Shannon Sandi & Camry

One of the highlights of our summer was when Sonny's sisters Sandi and Shannon came to visit us along with our super sweet niece, Camry. Our girls were in HEAVEN chasing ogres and fairies with their cousin. Camry was such a good sport...and a pretty darn good troll-spotter, to tell you the truth. We made some really great memories and loved having them here so much!

We took them to our favorite park where we flew a kite and splashed around in the stream.


We also took them to the OC (which would be Oceana County for those of you not born and raised here) and took them to Country Dairy...which is literally a country dairy. Welcome to Michigan, ladies!Next, we drove over to Lake Michigan. We opted to make it a bit more fun by floating down the little river that flows out to the lake. A nice relaxing drift down a lazy river...with nothing but Madelyn's frantic screaming piercing through the afternoon air. :)
I don't remember it taking so long in the past, but by the time we finally reached Lake Michigan, we were all pretty stoked. We spent the rest of the day playing around on the beach.We sure miss you guys! I hope this was the first of many visits. :)

6 comments:

  1. I totally had a dream about Sandi last night! How weird is that?! She sent me an American Girl doll for Christmas. It was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like quite a day. I hope they had fun, can't see how they wouldn't. Great Michigan day in the good old summer time. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so great at capturing the moment, Meg. So stinkin' cute! I heart the translucent inner-tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what an awesome place to live, looks like that is tons to keep busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh I want to come to Michigan!!! It looks like a photo book to me and so much fun!! It was so great to see you guys here in AZ:)

    ReplyDelete