This summer has been so lovely! I cherish every minute of it. Yesterday, I took the girls shopping for school supplies and almost burst into tears. I don't want to lose my girls! I love having them home with me. We have had so many wonderful adventures together. I'll be tough. Deep breath. I can do this.
Besides playing with my little ladybugs, I've been sooo busy with my website. I have had one crazy hurdle after another come up, but so far I have managed to pray my way through each of them. My site continues to grow and I seem to be growing right along with it. (I was so excited to have nearly 9,000 visitors one day last week!) I'm really excited for what the future holds for me and my little business. I'm working with some really exceptional people on redesigning and revamping Shabby Blogs. It's going to be so cool! I'm very excited! The downside is just how time-consuming it all is. It seems like every second of my free time is devoured by "work stuff." Once my new site is up and running, I am hoping things will be much easier to manage. I can't wait! Maybe I can share some sneak peeks with you along the way. :)
Now, I am going to do something that I have been meaning to do for AGES. I am going to finally get caught up on our poor, neglected family blog! Buckle up, folks! Here goes...
I cry for about a month straight every Fall when the kids go back to school. I thought there was something wrong with me until I read that Margorie Hinkley did the same thing then I realized it's just a normal mom reaction.
ReplyDelete