We filled our summer with all of the memories and magic we could so it made saying good-bye to it both easier and harder. It's so difficult for me to send my girls off to school each year. Even though we've done this before, it never gets easier. Ryen started the 4th grade this year and Madelyn is now a 2nd grader. Next year Ally will go to kindergarten...although I try to block that out.
My favorite part about the first day of school this year was seeing the way Ry comforted Madelyn. She has this soothing confidence about her that works on Maddie like a snake charmer. Ryen puts her arm around her little sister and I can visibly see Madelyn soaking in her love and reassurance. Watching them hold hands as they walked down the wet driveway melted my heart. I'm so proud of the little ladies I'm blessed to call my daughters.


I can't believe how old our babies are getting! I love our family.
ReplyDelete