Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Can't Not


Whenever a sale pops up at one of my favorite digi-scrap sites, I just can't not share it. I know that I am one of the only ones out there who gets into this, but still... a sale is a sale people! I've been picking up little treats for Ryen's class as I've spotted them and so far we've got quite a collection of goodies for her Valentine's Day treat bags. Plain old valentines aren't enough fun. :) I am LOVING The Confection Collection on sale right now at The Shabby Shoppe. It is loaded with adorable (and ultra simple) treat toppers. How can you not love turning ordinary treats into super-cute goodies in a matter of seconds? Great to send to school with your kids, but just as cute to hand out to family and friends. Also, check out this yummy valentine-themed kit that comes with some free treat bag toppers as well.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm wondering how nice of a printer you need to have in order for them to look good, though. Ours is okay but not nice enough to print good quality pictures. Does it matter? I love it when you post about sales. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it matters too much. We have a pretty average printer and I think everything prints out just fine. Of course, it could be better, but I'm happy with it. I'll post some pictures and you can be the judge. :)

    ReplyDelete