It has been a while since I posted a video, so we cooked this up after Family Home Evening tonight. Our girls are serious actresses who know exactly how to use their craft!
Can I just say your blogspot puts every other blogspot to shame, especially mine! Megan you have such an eye for design and you're so witty! Thanks for stopping by our site. Just wanted to let you know I've finally posted more pictures, and hope to keep it up.
Hey guys,
ReplyDeleteCan I just say your blogspot puts every other blogspot to shame, especially mine! Megan you have such an eye for design and you're so witty! Thanks for stopping by our site. Just wanted to let you know I've finally posted more pictures, and hope to keep it up.
See ya, Tiffany
p.s. Your girls are such cuties.
They're seriously ready for the red carpet!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any sound, but they looked fabulous! I am seeing some hollywood charisma there!
ReplyDelete