Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Thought That Counts

I just want to take a minute to share some love with my little brother, Steve. As we are about to leave for California to see a wedding that is now taking place in Utah, my thoughts are with you and your soon-to-be wife. Even though we couldn't change our tickets, our hearts will be on that early morning flight from San Diego to Salt Lake. Life is funny. I am so proud of you and I will be thinking of you constantly. You are in my heart. On your wedding day, if you would do me one small favor, give Lauren a hug from me and whisper in her ear, "Welcome to the family." I love you so much.

And to Drew and Amber, whose special day we will also be missing- I could not be more proud of two people in all this world. I love you both with all of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Meg. We are proud of us too. :) Thanks for your little pushes and one BIG push along the way. We will miss you guys, but be thinking of you the entire time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete