Oh that one of Maddie is the cutest picture EVER!!!!! What an adorable little girl....and of course Ryen is the Cute big sister! Beautiful girls! The dresses are way cute too!!!!
Is it possible to be obsessed with someones face? I am obsessed with Ryens face. I could stare at it forever. Shes just so beautiful and full of love. . . :)
Megan, You are seriously one of the most talented people I know. I hesitate looking at your blog every time because it makes me feel like a bit of a fake. I've always been amazed at how smart, witty, calm, creative, and just plain talented you are. If you ever come this way, will you please let me pay you to take pictures of my kids? Besides that, y'all should just come visit. You could totally stay in my parent's casita for free!
Oh that one of Maddie is the cutest picture EVER!!!!! What an adorable little girl....and of course Ryen is the Cute big sister! Beautiful girls! The dresses are way cute too!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to be obsessed with someones face? I am obsessed with Ryens face. I could stare at it forever. Shes just so beautiful and full of love. . . :)
ReplyDeleteMegan, You are seriously one of the most talented people I know. I hesitate looking at your blog every time because it makes me feel like a bit of a fake. I've always been amazed at how smart, witty, calm, creative, and just plain talented you are. If you ever come this way, will you please let me pay you to take pictures of my kids?
ReplyDeleteBesides that, y'all should just come visit. You could totally stay in my parent's casita for free!