
Though I don't consider myself one of those parents who think their children can do no wrong, I try my best to never say negative things about them. Having said that... Sometime in the past few days, a little monster has crept into our home and taken the place of my sweet and loving little Madelyn. She doesn't have a fever, there are no teeth to come in, no big life changes. She's just a GROUCH. She's like a killer kitten- scratching poor Ryen and bullying her to the point of tears. I have never seen anything quite like this. The tears... the tantrums... such devotion and stamina! I hope it is just a fluke and she will be back to her sweet and cheery little self soon. I'm running out of turtlenecks to put on Ryen.
Awww but look at that grouchy face! Hahaha if the two's don't get you the threes will. :)
ReplyDeleteMan she has a scowel like Uncle Drew's...hehe...fierce! I am sure she will be back....poor Ryen though...taking the brunt of it...hang in the Ry....hope she comes back soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is a SERIOUS lower lip going on!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best grumpy face I have ever seen! So funny and yet amazingly cute at the same time. I hear you though Meg. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteha ha poor little thing. ):
ReplyDelete