I took Ryen to her new elementary school this afternoon for kindergarten assessment. She jumped right in with her usual eagerness and flair and scored in the 99th percentile. What a smarty pants she is! I am so proud of her.
Wow! That is so awesome! Do you think if she gets too bored in Kind you will move her up to 1st grade? Just wondering. She is smart and beautiful. Watch out! (plus that outfit is soooo cute)
Way to go Ryen, you are a smarty pants! Dont ask me how I deleted the other post!
ReplyDelete-Suz
Way to go Ryen....you are the brightest crayon in the box....not only with intelligence, but a great personality....Such Super fun girl!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYay for you Ryen! That is so awesome! You are so amazing!
ReplyDeleteyou work it girlfriend! I am so proud of you! I knew you were going to be a genius even before you were born.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so awesome! Do you think if she gets too bored in Kind you will move her up to 1st grade? Just wondering. She is smart and beautiful. Watch out! (plus that outfit is soooo cute)
ReplyDeleteWow! I don't know if I've ever been in the 99th percentile of anything!
ReplyDelete