Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Old Navy


I love a good sale. It does my heart good. From today until the 21st you can get 20% off your entire purchase at Old Navy. If you order online, you also get free shipping. Just use the code BFF online or in the store for your savings. I like to buy ahead to save money so I snagged the girls' spring/summer clothes for pennies. I was able to get a bunch of dresses for $4.99... plus 20% off that. I even grabbed a couple Halloween costumes to give them for Christmas to use as dress-up clothes for under $10. Sweeeet. And, for the first time in a decade, I actually got some new outfits for myself. For what I paid, I don't even feel guilty. :)

2 comments:

  1. Please always let me know when these old navy sales are happening. Last year when you told me about that 75% off one....I hit the jackpot, but I only know it is going when my trusty Meg fills me in. THanks a mil!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan your my hero for finding good deals! I know it's something I wish I were better at. Your awesome.
    -Suz

    ReplyDelete