
Ryen had the time of her life during her special date tonight. She was so cute waiting for Sonny to come to the door. I laughed at how overflowing with anticipation she was as she fluttered back and forth between the window and door. I know Ryen will always remember this.
What a fun time and great memories. Beautiful girls. Sonny has always been great. I'ts no surprise that he is such a wonderful dad!
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky lucky girls. You guys are so stinkin cute. I love your family so much!
ReplyDeleteSee now I feel bad because our school was doing that and i was like yeah naa. I think it would be magical to grow up at your house. Your such a good mummy, and Sonny has the be the best daddy. Adorable pictures too. Where do you live? maybe after chad loses his job we can move and be neighbors.
ReplyDeleteAll these priceless pictures just warm our hearts - Megan, you always express how much it meant to you when you would hear Dave praise his children. Well, you and Sonny have given your cute girls more love and affection in this short time than most families get in a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteLove, Papa and Nana