I captured this bit of video when Sonny came to the door. I hope you can hear what Ryen says because it is priceless! I asked her what she had there (meaning her flower) and she answered, "My handsome prince!" talking about her dad. I love it.
She loved it! But, she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to dance on a stage. I think she thought it was going to be like "Dancing with the Stars." :)
Megan, you seriously have the cutest girls on the planet. Can I confess something to you? It is one of the many reasons that I wanted to follow you. I love hopping over to your blog to see the latest photos! :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
-Francesca
PS: Is that the tutu skirt from Chasing Fireflies that I see Ryen wearing in these photos?
that is so cute!!! i love the little daddy dates too!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for dates with the kids, it looks so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! Oh my that was too cute! How did the dance go with her handsome prince?
ReplyDeleteShe loved it! But, she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to dance on a stage. I think she thought it was going to be like "Dancing with the Stars." :)
ReplyDeleteThat is just adorable. Don't kids say the darnedest things?
ReplyDeleteso so cute. what a sweetie. what kind of camera do you have? your pictures have really beautiful color. do you have photoshop? or something else?
ReplyDeleteI loved this video! I love what she said about her daddy, too! Thanks for sharing. You have been blessed with a beautiful family!
ReplyDeletethat is so freakin cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO darling!! And what a cute dad to do something so special.
ReplyDeleteMegan, you seriously have the cutest girls on the planet. Can I confess something to you? It is one of the many reasons that I wanted to follow you. I love hopping over to your blog to see the latest photos! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
-Francesca
PS: Is that the tutu skirt from Chasing Fireflies that I see Ryen wearing in these photos?