Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Work In Progress

Ryen's room (like our entire house!) is a work in progress. Up until just recently, her room was full of pink gingham and fairy princesses. I just decided it was time for a change. I found an old vanity and a small round table at an antiques store that I painted and distressed. I also redid the seat that went with the vanity and covered it with plastic- I know my girls! I have some neat things to hang on the walls and, after that, the room will be finished. I know I painted the walls too dark when we first moved here, but I didn't know if our next child would be a girl or a boy so I tried to go with something that could work for either. It would probably look better lighter, but this shade of green is so cozy and does a better job of hiding Ryen's "artwork". It's been so fun to decorate her room! Madelyn's room is red, pink, and blue from Pottery Barn's Sweet Strawberry line. It's hard to decide when to move her in with Ryen- if we should at all. Sonny has a thing about children sharing rooms and that it's so important. He's probably right. But then, he's not the one who will end up dealing with our sleep-deprived daughters most of the time! We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Meg! Do you want to come decorate me room for me ( :

    ReplyDelete