Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fairy Finding

We had a family meeting just before Christmas and made a list of all the things we wanted to do together during our vacation. One of the things on our list was to go "fairy finding." Imagine our girls' excitement when we discovered this in our side yard today!



"If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in." -Rachel Carson

5 comments:

  1. I want to come live with you. I'll cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the best parents EVER!!! You are truly amazing! Your girls are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be one of the coolest things I have seen. Payton would just die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deal, Carrie! :) Thanks guys. I got it at Hobby Lobby for $9.99, but they always have 40% off coupons on their site that you can print and use. Hobby Lobby also has wooden fairy doors in their section of wooden things to paint which I think would be really fun too! (There is some great inspiration on Etsy.) If you get one, post a picture so we can see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute. And thanks for fixing our blog Meg!!! Looks much better!

    ReplyDelete