Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ryen's Brain

We took the girls to an activity at our church tonight and Ryen was very upset about leaving her things there. I'm not sure what she was talking about, but I guess there was some sort of bag and craft project? Anyway, after listening to her complain about it the whole drive home, I finally said, "Ryen, you are just going to have to pay more attention to where you put things." Her response? "Mom, it's not my fault. I have a very small brain."

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ryen cracks me up! That just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha she is so funny, we just all read this post and get a good laugh, we are getting ready for the christmas nativity in a couple minutes, and we miss you guys! Ill have to post pics, breanna and chelsea are signing this year insted of nana, should be cute!

    ReplyDelete