We were getting worried. Ally hasn't wanted to walk. It's not that she can't do it- she has just opted to crawl instead. She has been able to walk for months now, but is just too smart for her own good! I can see the little wheels in her head turning and I just know she is thinking, "Why in the world should I walk if I can crawl just as fast and without risking a fall?" I told myself that if she wasn't walking when she hit 18 months (on the 24th) I would schedule an appointment with her doctor just to make sure everything was okay. She must have sensed this because on the 24th, she began walking...and liking it.
How cute! I Love those first steps! It's so exciting with each of them. She just wanted to make sure she had it right. And she looks like she is really good at it. She'll probably take off running now.
ReplyDelete