My two little peas snuggled up together on the couch watching "Dinosaur Train." (I wish I hadn't cropped this photo so much because the bright polka-dotted rain boots Maddie was wearing really added that extra something to her ensemble. FYI- the little basket beside her is full of additional accessories...because a girl has to have options!) These two are so different, but so perfectly perfect for one another. It gives me so much joy to see the way they love and admire each other so much. They giggled and played and sang together in the back seat the whole way home from my mom's house today. I hope they will always be best friends.
Pages
Friday, January 1, 2010
Two Peas in a Pod
I walked into our family room yesterday to find this:
My two little peas snuggled up together on the couch watching "Dinosaur Train." (I wish I hadn't cropped this photo so much because the bright polka-dotted rain boots Maddie was wearing really added that extra something to her ensemble. FYI- the little basket beside her is full of additional accessories...because a girl has to have options!) These two are so different, but so perfectly perfect for one another. It gives me so much joy to see the way they love and admire each other so much. They giggled and played and sang together in the back seat the whole way home from my mom's house today. I hope they will always be best friends.
My two little peas snuggled up together on the couch watching "Dinosaur Train." (I wish I hadn't cropped this photo so much because the bright polka-dotted rain boots Maddie was wearing really added that extra something to her ensemble. FYI- the little basket beside her is full of additional accessories...because a girl has to have options!) These two are so different, but so perfectly perfect for one another. It gives me so much joy to see the way they love and admire each other so much. They giggled and played and sang together in the back seat the whole way home from my mom's house today. I hope they will always be best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment