Another great deal I have found is the Madame Alexander doll currently on clearance at Target. I love those dolls...and so do my girls. I think they are just as sweet as the American Girl dolls, but sooooo much cheaper. They are usually around $30, but are now on clearance for $12.50. At least they were at our Target. (I also snagged some rad Christmas stuff that was 90% off there last week. I felt like I was stealing.) There are a lot of clothing racks marked %75 off and shoes on clearance as well. I could live in Target.
Finally, another super deal is Pottery Barn Kids' Palace Park doll. It originally sold for $39.00, but is on sale now for $12.99. I got these for my girls for Christmas and they have looooved them! They are so sweet. Here is the link if you are interested.That's all. Just thought I'd share. :)

Please NEVER stop sharing. You always find the good deals. And someday when I can afford to spend even a dollar I am going to need to know where they are. Thanks Meg!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute, Amber. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree...keep sharing the sweet stuff you find! I'm always totally stoked when I come across good deals on stuff that I love.
ReplyDeleteAnd is that YOUR mantle the little dolls are sitting on? If so, I want to see a photo of the whole thing!! It's gorgeous!
ok i can see im going to have to come back when i have hours to fully enjoy your blog. im so mad at myself! love those boxes. im a box person too. wonder if they still have any left?!??
ReplyDelete