
Ally LOVES to dance.
She also loves to walk around the house wearing my hats and Ryen's shoes. She's here with me, sitting on my lap, so I thought I would see if I could get a photo of her to dance. I kind of did. Sorry if it's annoying, but she thinks it is hilarious and that's who I'm trying to entertain at the moment. :) My next step is to make her mouth move and turn it into a rap. Just kidding!
She also loves to walk around the house wearing my hats and Ryen's shoes. She's here with me, sitting on my lap, so I thought I would see if I could get a photo of her to dance. I kind of did. Sorry if it's annoying, but she thinks it is hilarious and that's who I'm trying to entertain at the moment. :) My next step is to make her mouth move and turn it into a rap. Just kidding!
hehe that is cute! Dance away Ally.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And yes, make her rap! I wanna see it! I showed my oldest and she thinks Ally is adorable.
ReplyDeleteAnd next, tell us how you did this cute new trick.
how is pure awesomeness annoying?? Baby grooves are the bestest. how do you get it to do that anyway? you're tricky ; )
ReplyDeletehay.... my winky face got seperated! here you go heres another ; )
ReplyDeleteOK. Must admit I have lurked here on your blog without commenting but your dancing cutie patootie made me burst out laughing.
ReplyDeleteHow do you DO that? You always amaze me cause you can do anything!
ReplyDelete