Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nieces & Nephews

I love being an aunt. I'm totally positive that I have the coolest nieces and nephews on the planet. I had so much fun playing with Rozlyn, Spencer, Celeste, and Walter during my short visit to Utah. I love being an aunt and hate missing out on time with my little buddies in Sonny's family and my own. Still, I am so grateful for the time I do have with them. If you are the parent of one of these sweet little friends of mine, please give them a hug from their Aunt Meg.


*In the interest of full disclosure, I should mention that the above photo of my man Walt was taken while he was crying because I was close to him rather than far away.

(Suz, I'm almost done with your photos!)

2 comments:

  1. I laughed with that picture! So funny. Walt is back to his happy self. I really think it was tooth and sickness, not you! Sorry you didn't get to see the sweet little Walt. Thanks again for your awesomeness! I really felt like it helped me get to know you better. You really are one of my Heros! Love ya, Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a fun trip and I am soooo jealous you got to go see all of Kaleb Tracy family....hehe! And thanks for having such sweet girls yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete