Ak! But what did you learn?! What did you think!? Dish on who's really cool and who's really not! :)
I agree with Carrie! I hope the only thing you wasn't a cold! Hope your feeling better and I hope you travel home safely.
ok so i miss one blog and then am left wondering how come you never update your family blog anymore! uh is it cuz you moved and i didnt know it?!?!?! grrr. how much have I missed? we have matching blogs :) i like your just stay little.
Are you still in town? I would love to see you! Let me know.
Ak! But what did you learn?! What did you think!? Dish on who's really cool and who's really not! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Carrie! I hope the only thing you wasn't a cold! Hope your feeling better and I hope you travel home safely.
ReplyDeleteok so i miss one blog and then am left wondering how come you never update your family blog anymore! uh is it cuz you moved and i didnt know it?!?!?! grrr. how much have I missed? we have matching blogs :) i like your just stay little.
ReplyDeleteAre you still in town? I would love to see you! Let me know.
ReplyDelete