Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Haaaaappy New Year!

We ushered in the new year at my mom's house with our Michigan family. We invented "kidnight" and pretended midnight was actually at 9:30 for the kids. Ryen was too excited about drinking out of a fancy glass to actually look at the clock...thank goodness! Next year we may not have such an easy time convincing them. After we put the kids to bed, we all played Wii and worked on a puzzle. It was a nice and low-key evening...

Today, we all just sort of chilled and let the kids play together...


Sonny and I taught Ryen and Madelyn about resolutions and asked them each to come up with one. Ryen's resolution is to be more responsible- which we thought was pretty rad! Maddie's resolution is to be a princess. We sort of bent that into behaving more like a princess and she is determined to do her best. :) Sonny and I have lots of plans for 2010. We both think it is going to be a really wonderful year for our little family. Here's hoping it is a fantastic one for you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the kidnight idea so much. They didn't know the difference! So great!

    I'm thinking about just sending my blog readers over here for pictures because you did such a great job blogging about our family get-togethers. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete