Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Florabella



I love using actions on my photos. My favorites are the Florabella ones. They are so dreamy and lovely. Right now there is a giveaway at The Maternal Lens that I am dying to win. I won't, of course. But I had to try! So many blogs do giveaways these days, but I rarely enter because I swear to you- I never win anything. But, hello! Florabella? Couldn't pass that up. :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww...this is a winning shot for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Am! Thankfully, I don't have to enter a photo to be in it...or else I would chicken out for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found The Maternal Lens a little while ago and then I couldn't remember it afterwards. Thank you! Now I can look at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard very good things about the florabella actions

    ReplyDelete