Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

MSU MBA MIA

Every couple of weeks, The Boss heads to Michigan State University for school.  He has been working so hard to get his MBA through their executive program- which is a rad program!  It's fun to see him working and joking around with his classmates online and delving into those 50-pound textbooks.  He's so smart!  The girls and I are so proud of him!  We hate it when he is gone, but I do my best to make the most of it by declaring those weekends super fun girls only days.  Yesterday, I surprised my little ladies by taking them to their favorite restaurant- Bob Evans.  They FREAK OUT over those chocolate chip pancakes!

After that, I took them shopping for Halloween costumes.  This is the latest I have ever shopped for costumes.  We were going to do a family Peter Pan theme, but I just couldn't find all the right things.  Maybe next year.  It's just as well because we had a lot of fun shopping for costumes together.
We landed on Ally being a "unicorn pegasus"- which is her current OBSESSION, Madelyn being a cat, and Ryen being a farm girl.  They are all really excited so that makes me happy.  I haven't decided what I'll be yet...or what I'll make poor Sonny dress as this year.  He won't escape me though.  Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for holding down the fort while I am gone. I couldn't do this without you supporting me! Just like Ryen said tonight, you are the best mom in the world! We are all so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete