Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Self {Family} Portraits

Since we won't be going to Arizona for Christmas this year, we won't be able to do a family portrait session with our usual photographer.  I really want to send out a few Christmas cards this year though, so I thought I'd take advantage of the sunshine today and drag Sonny and the girls downtown for a few shots.  We snagged our tripod and I did the ol' click-and-run-like-mad thing.  Classy.  Our kids weren't being particularly cooperative and at one point Madelyn was in full-on tears, but we did our best!  I had our tripod in the middle of the street for a while there and we got a lot of funny looks, but when it comes to family pictures, moms just have to do what moms have to do.  Sigh.  I did manage to snap a few shots I don't hate so I'm choosing to call this year's portrait fiasco a win.  Here's a sneak peek:


3 comments: