Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer With Family

Us Michigan Tracy's try to get together once a month, but it is so hard during the school year.  It seems so much easier during the summer.  And it is extra special because my mom (Grammy) gets to spend summers in Michigan with us too.  We did a cousin swap with the Soelbergs where they took Ryen and Madelyn and we got to steal Tanner and Lydia.  I took them to an antique store, which was quite an adventure.  It was really fun sharing that with them though.  I let each of them choose a special thing that they loved and doesn't it just figure that every single one of them chose something that isn't old- or even vintage!  Sigh.  I tried.  It is so fun to spoil nieces and nephews.  I only wish we lived closer to more of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment