March 17th felt much more like MY day, than St. Pat's. The sun was shining gloriously so Maddie and I decided to explore the world around our little yellow house in the country. We found old rock piles with odds and ends in them- just waiting to be discovered by curious explorers. We gave the old barn site behind our house the thorough investigation it has been calling for ever since we moved here. We found so many plants poking up out of the ground and reaching for the sun. There is so much to explore and so much PLAY to be had here. I am thankful for it and anxious to set my little pixies free. I almost cried when Sonny told me it is supposed to snow again on Monday. I am going to collect all of our beach toys, dig up the girls' swimsuits, and have a bathtub luau just to spite Jack Frost.
This was a gift from the Maple Men. I hugged the old farmer who handed it to me.
This is our only St. Patrick's Day decoration...courtesy of Madelyn. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I know it has something to do with St. Patrick's Day and I love that little girlie for trying!


Nope I don't blame you. Those moments are way better than doing stuff you should be doing, any day. We are excited to see you guys again tomorrow!
ReplyDelete