Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ocean Discoveries




Thursday evening, Ryen's school had a learning fair. We tried so hard to make it home from Indianapolis in time, but we just missed it. So, I got up extra early on Friday morning and took the girls to Ryen's school so we could see the wonderful exhibit. Her classroom was decked out to the max in all things ocean. It was obvious they had all worked very hard. Ryen's very first report (on dolphins) was hanging on her locker. The windows were covered in blue film and had fish swimming in front of them. There were also fish hanging everywhere from the ceiling. So fun! Besides our "ocean discoveries" I also made some locker discoveries. As it turns out, Ryen has been smuggling all sorts of things to school with her. Toys, a kleenex box, and my personal favorite...Rocky- her giant pet rock. I should probably visit her at school more often.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Ryen!!! I loved your classroom when I visited. And I bet your report on "common dolphins" was super!

    ReplyDelete