
1. Arrange for dear (saintly) people to watch your children
2. Purchase fancy hotel accommodations in Chicago
3. Disregard said accommodations and opt to stay home instead
4. Drag your spouse to all of your favorite thrift stores and antique malls
5. Let spouse choose where you eat so they stay nice and chipper
6. Stop at random carnival to ride ferris wheel at sunset and get your smooch on
7. Snuggle at movie theater while watching something lighthearted and hilarious
8. Talk about your future and the best things about the past
9. Go home to a quiet house and...take advantage of that
10. Fall asleep blissfully happy and utterly content
2. Purchase fancy hotel accommodations in Chicago
3. Disregard said accommodations and opt to stay home instead
4. Drag your spouse to all of your favorite thrift stores and antique malls
5. Let spouse choose where you eat so they stay nice and chipper
6. Stop at random carnival to ride ferris wheel at sunset and get your smooch on
7. Snuggle at movie theater while watching something lighthearted and hilarious
8. Talk about your future and the best things about the past
9. Go home to a quiet house and...take advantage of that
10. Fall asleep blissfully happy and utterly content

Okay, so it doesn't take much to please us. Sonny and I had one of our best anniversaries ever yesterday. Honestly though, we always have fun when we are together. When we were first engaged, I remember wondering when I would be tired of spending time with him. Isn't that funny? I remember thinking, "This has to get old, doesn't it? Don't I have to get tired of him or him get tired of me? We're going to need space at some point...right?" It has been 11 years and I still have never had a single moment when I didn't want him by my side. We have definitely had our share of struggles and battled just about everything, but I can honestly say that we love each other more today than ever before. I feel so blessed to be married to Sonny. He is truly my soul mate and better half. I've learned so much from him about life and love and about myself. I'm so grateful to be his wife. Mush mush ooey gooey eep blah blah. Translation: I love you, Sonny.
Awww you guys are so cute! Love you and your marriage cuteness!
ReplyDeleteYou weren't going to stay at the Elysian were you? I. would. DIE. to stay there.
Congrats, you two!
ReplyDeleteYou too are great together! So glad he's a part of our family.
ReplyDelete