Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ally's Uniform

Dress
Twirly skirt
Hoody
Rain boots
Sunglasses

Ally makes me smile. Always. She is such a little character with so much personality and a sense of humor that never ends. She is my little buddy- my sidekick. She knows exactly what she likes and what she doesn't like. Right now, she likes to dress up and she likes to twirl. I love watching her build outfits around her two most important criteria: twirlability and pizaaaazz. If I try to dress her, she looks up at me and asks a single serious question: "Does it tirl?" If it doesn't, she will fight me tooth and nail. My only chance is if it's pink or I can tie in some sort of princess connection....but even then, it's an uphill battle. Oh, that girl! How I adore her!

2 comments:

  1. I adore her too! She certainly does have style!!! (I would venture to say all your girls have style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats funny. where can i get a girl that likes to dress in twirls? i have to use trickery. Ally is so zazzy!

    ReplyDelete