Yesterday morning, we were getting ready to go take some pictures and I thought I would see if I could get Ally to smile on command. It didn't work. It reeeeeally didn't work. Want to see? Check out this photo...and notice the Fun Dip stick beard as well:



That really made me laugh. What a funny little smile face she has!
ReplyDeleteno way! she is the cutest little thing ever! that video is a crack up! Wheres the pictures from the photoshoot???
ReplyDeleteThat was too funny! She looks like she shot up! I'm still waitin for you to say when I can come for a visit :)
ReplyDeleteAww Meg! Ally is learning so much. That means I haven't seen you guys in way to long. She is so smart. Please come visit us! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun age. I love watching them learn! Her "smile" is so cute. Fun Dip.... My kids got theres all over the kitchen table and floor. That's why it's fun.
ReplyDelete