Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snowman Snow

We've been waiting a long time for perfect snow. Snowman snow. It may have come once or twice before, but not like today. Not this perfect. Sonny and I marched our three little penguins out into the frosty abyss and rolled ourselves one giant roundish mass after another. It was a perfect evening.
Poor Ally doesn't like the snow. She hates it, actually. She doesn't like to even stand in it so we got creative and stuck the poor child in a storage bin with some blankets. As it turns out- she hates that too.
This is Mrs. Snowman...
And here is her dear husband...




4 comments:

  1. Snow creates some pretty fun opportunities for family fun. Though it is time for it to go away. It is some pretty amazing stuff. Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! Ally makes the best faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan,
    I have been enjoying your blog since I found your Shabby Blog site a few weeks back! Your photos are so beautiful, how do you get the amazing color and "old photo" look?
    Thanks for all the great work you do on Shabby Blogs, I love it all!
    Have a wonderful night~

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you guys give my family lessons in snowman making? You guys did a fabulous job! compare that to what my family made, haha. im with ally... snow makes me wanna cry. its ok for snowboarding but i draw the line there. i think i also might like to look at it from a window if it were near christmas time but only if I was cozy by the fire. What can I say I'm a die hard Arizonan. by the way does Sonny know Josh Greer? we had dinner with his family tonight and he mentioned the hastings :) makes me think they might know each other.

    ReplyDelete