
I've been working on something new lately. I've started creating my own digital "goodies" using my own drawings and doodles. I made our new blog design here from scratch- which was kind of fun. It's really handy using other people's digital scrapbooking kits and things to make my own creations, but it is much more rewarding to make something that is all my own...if that makes sense. I think I may start using a few of my own things in my blog designs and freebies. I'm not sure though. What do you think?
LOVE the owls. I'm using your owl blog thingy on my blog since I'm flocking night owl now. i still haven't made a topper or fixed up my blog though.
ReplyDeleteLove love love. Absolutely we need to see more original Megan stuff. You are so talented it's absurd. Really.
ReplyDeleteDido what Carrie said. You are AMAZING!!!! You have so many fun ideas it's retarted...sorry I saw that in a movie...hehe
ReplyDeleteAwesome Megan. You are so good at this stuff!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! I totally agree with everyone else. You should definitely add this stuff to your shabby stuff. It's very, very fun!
ReplyDeleteOH. MY. GOODNESS.
ReplyDeleteI NEEEED to have orginal Megan doodles for my scrappies!!!!
So cute. So perfectly adorable!
NO, I'm not bluffing or blowing smoke. I TRULY love this type of artwork and having Megan orginals would be super fun!!
AND...I love the new blog design. So fun! Ava loves the owls!
ReplyDelete