Today, Sonny and I celebrate our 10th anniversary. I will be writing a ridiculously mushy post about this as soon as we get back from Chicago. I'm just warning you. :)
Happy Anniversary both of you! I vaguely remember being at your wedding and meeting you/Megan for the first time there. I think I have some pictures somewhere. I will look. You two are both wonderful. I am happy you have each other for eternity.
I can't believe you've been married for ten years! Old lady :) Just kidding. You're a wonderful couple and I'm so happy you get to go and enjoy your anniversary! I can't wait for the mushy post.
Cograts Sonny and Meg! 10 is a big number!!! That is really special.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you guys!
ReplyDeleteCan it possibly be that long?! Way to go guys it just keeps getting better! Hope you have a fabulous time in Chicago.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary both of you! I vaguely remember being at your wedding and meeting you/Megan for the first time there. I think I have some pictures somewhere. I will look.
ReplyDeleteYou two are both wonderful. I am happy you have each other for eternity.
Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats on 10 years.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you've been married for ten years! Old lady :) Just kidding. You're a wonderful couple and I'm so happy you get to go and enjoy your anniversary! I can't wait for the mushy post.
ReplyDelete