
Today was Ryen's fairy party.
We fly out tomorrow for our vacation to Disney World and I have yet to pack a single thing. So, instead of a whole post about Ryen's party now, you just get this little peek. :) It was marvelous and magical and the kids had an insane amount of fun (and sugar).
I love you more than life, Little Fairy.
Happy Birthday!!!
ohh. pretty. i cant wait to see more. very enchanting :)
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me Megan!!!! You seriously need your own magazine or something. You are so talented!!! I want to live in your world!
ReplyDeleteMegan you are killing me. I want my wedding to look like that. Throw me a party someday? Seriously amazing, Meg.
ReplyDeleteIt was SO cool! I loved it, thanks for having me. Happy Birthday, Ryen. Love you and have fun all of you in Walt's world.
ReplyDeleteThat looks absolutely beautiful Meg!!! You should throw a girls party for all of us big girls!!! I got to see some pics Mo had. I can't wait to hear more about it! I hope you guys are having so much fun. Happy Birthday tomorrow Ryen, sweetpea!
ReplyDeleteI knew you wouldn't be able to resist posting something :) Super cool. I'm so glad Emma was able to go. She is still talking about it.
ReplyDelete